Monday, March 5, 2018

Title Reveal: Renegades #2 by Marissa Meyer

Eee! I am so excited to share about the amazing title for the sequel to Renegades by Marissa Meyer :D I loved this first book so, so much. And I love Marissa to pieces. And I am simply dying to read this second and final book. Love that it is a duology, eee. Though, of course, I'm probably going to want more more more about all of these stunning characters too, haha. The title for book two is Archenemies :D Eee! And I love it so much. It's so fitting. And awesome. And just the best. This book is going to be so good. And it will be out on November 6th. I cannot wait. Ahh. Also sharing the gorgeous placeholder cover for it below, and it's so awesome. I cannot wait to see the final cover :D I'm sure it will be so so stunning. There is also this awesome video with Marissa sharing the title on Facebook here. <3 And she is having an amazing giveaway here :D Marissa is just the best. And oh, I cannot wait to read Archenemies. It's going to be so amazing. And more romance too, and ahhh :D I can't wait to know how things ends for Adrian and Nova. I'm nervous and beyond excited. It's going to be so good :D What do you think of this title? I love it so. <3


Part thriller, part superhero fantasy, here is the fiercely awaited sequel to the New York Times-bestselling Renegades by Marissa Meyer, author of the Lunar Chronicles.

Are Nova and Adrian each other’s worst nightmare?

In Renegades, Nova and Adrian (aka Insomnia and Sketch) fought the battle of their lives against the Anarchist known as the Detonator. It was a short-lived victory.

The Anarchists still have a secret weapon, one that Nova believes will protect her. The Renegades also have a strategy for overpowering the Anarchists, but both Nova and Adrian understand that it could mean the end of Gatlon City – and the world – as they know it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)